What is it?
It’s a liquid makeup foundation that is perfect for normal, dry, sensitive and oily skin types.
What Skin-type is this Product Good For?
This makeup foundation is absolutely perfect for people who have dry, normal, sensitive or oily skin. However, if you have an oily skin, it’s better to apply oil-control primer beforehand. Also, it’s a good idea to set the foundation afterwards with a setting powder for best results.
- It’s available in 21 shades, which means they definitely have a color that matches your skin-tone
- Comes with a new “shade-matching” system which goes beyond matching just matching your skin-tone. It actually merges with the skin to give you a perfect and flawless look
- Semi-matte finish
- Gives you a glowing look
- One of the most yellow-ist foundation you could ever find at the drugstore. Dream-come-true for individuals with yellow undertone.
- Super-easy application
- Provides light to full coverage
- Stays on for a long time
- Blend able
- Excellent every-day foundation
- Feels very light on your skin
- Non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog your pores
- This is a great foundation if you have dry skin; the liquid in the product provides the moisture for your skin
- Very affordable. You can easily grab this awesome foundation for less than $10 online or at your local drugstore
- It’s very easy to use your shade. Select the shade family and then the number, and you are done. Same number can then be used with other products from CoverGirl.
- Bottle containing the product has a pump installed, which makes it easy to get the right amount of product in your hand
- If you have a very oily skin, it’s best if you use an oil-control primer before applying the foundation. You may also use some powder to set it after application.
- Not a full-day coverage founadtion
What’s the best way to apply this foundation?
I have also tried this foundation with a brush, and for me, it worked just as well. If you don’t have much experience using foundation brushes, it’s very easy to streak. So make sure your take your time and apply it evenly when using a brush.
This foundation is very cheap when compared to other similar foundation that provide the same benefits. Like I mentioned before, you can easily get this foundation for less than $10, or $5 even. Online stores have some nice deals sometimes.
Where to get it from?
There are many places where you can get this foundation such as your local drugstore, beauty stores, or online. If you are considering purchasing it online, check out Amazon as they have discounts available throughout the year.
In conclusion, do let us know how you feel about this foundation. Have you tried it before? What did you like? And what didn’t your like? Thanks for sharing!